- Guide Price £400,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Double Glazing
For Sale By Tender -Buyers Fee Payable**Guide Price £400,000** Rarely available to the market. M.H. James Properties are delighted to present to the market this extended three bedroom detached home nestled in an extremely private location, but remaining close to the heart of Shottermill. Although previously extended to the rear, we believe this family home continues to offer tremendous scope for potential extension or reconfiguration, as the house is situated to one side of its plot. Accommodation comprises on the ground floor an entrance hall with doors to all ground floor rooms. a sitting room to the front with bay window, a separate dining room with large window to side aspect and a door leading through to the kitchen/breakfast room. The ground floor also has a useful study space (formally the kitchen), and a bathroom complete with three piece bathroom suite including a panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level close coupled w/c. To the first floor are three bedrooms, all of which are large enough to accommodate a double bed, and a further three piece shower room. Outside, the property stands to one side of its plot,with a good sized garden enclosed by a combination of timber panel fencing and hedging.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment all offers to be sumitted in writting using the attached form.
50 Lion Lane Haslemere Surrey GU27 1JD
For Sale by Informal Sealed Tender (Subject to Contract)
Sealed Informal Tender Bid - Rules and Procedure
1. Offers are invited for the above property by sealed informal tender only.
• Bids must be received at Haslemere branch on the attahced form.
• All bids must be stated in pounds sterling only.
• All tenders must be submitted on the attached bid form which must be fully completed and signed.
• All tender bids must be accompanied by verification of financial ability to proceed with and complete the purchase.
• Bids must be sent to M.H. James only in a sealed envelope.
• Bids must be sent by post, courier or delivered by hand.
• Bids sent by email or fax will not be accepted.
2. Bids will not be accepted if:
• The attached bid form is not used and fully completed and signed (pages 3 & 4).
• The attached envelope label is not used.
• The envelope is not sealed.
• The bid is sent by email, fax or any other method than those stated as acceptable above.
• Any inducement payments are offered or given to any member of our staff.
3. Tender bid envelopes, In order to ensure a fair tender process, bids cannot and will not be discussed with either the seller or any person submitting bids before this time.
4. All correctly submitted tender bid envelopes will be opened by the Branch Manager or a senior member of staff at M.H. James. Wherever possible the seller or seller’s representative will be present. If this is not possible then the tender bid envelopes will be opened by the Branch Manager and one other member of staff.
5. All correctly submitted tender bids will be submitted to the seller for consideration. The seller reserves the right to decline any offer and their decision is final. There can be no recourse to the seller(s) and/or M.H. James for any costs incurred in making a tender bid or proceeding with a purchase (if accepted) that fails to exchange contracts and/or complete.
6. Persons submitting tender bids will be notified of the outcome verbally. The person submitting the successful offer will also be notified in writing in a memorandum of sale upon receipt of details of both parties legal representatives.
7. The sale will be subject to any conditions, restrictions and/or timeframes as may be agreed by negotiation through our staff and these will be stated in the memorandum of sale, which should be checked by both parties before proceeding to ensure accuracy.
8. An introduction fee of 2.4% inc VAT of the contracted sale price or £3,000.00 inc VAT (whichever is greater) will be payable buy the purchaser if the tender bid is accepted and a sale results at any time. This fee is payable for execution of the introduction only, not for any advice or service to the buyer. M.H. James remains duty bound to their client seller at all times. This fee becomes due for payment on exchange of contracts. The total fee will be confirmed in our memorandum of sale and must be lodged with the purchaser’s legal representative prior to exchange of contracts and settled by the purchaser’s legal representative within 10 days of completion of the sale. Interest may be charged at 3% per annum above Barclays Bank base rate if the account remains unpaid after this time
All enquiries should be directed to M.H. James,